Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Am So DAMN Blind

How could I not realize that my best friend felt hurt because I was spending so much time with my boyfriend?  I am so blinded by trying to be happy and making everyone around me happy that I can't see the important things in front of my face.  She's been my closest friend for years, five years to be exact.  She was my person for whatever it was I was going through.  From Utah to breakups to failures to depression - she was always my person.  How did I not see she was hurting because of ME?  I had a small feeling that something was different; she was fighting with me more often and over petty things that I didn't understand.  I wish she would have mentioned her feelings earlier so we wouldn't be at this point.  Romeo surprisingly knew what she was feeling.  Did I listen to him?  Of course not.  I went on, in my oblivious little world, continuing to hurt the person I care about more than myself.  If I hurt her, I only hurt myself.


I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment